Complete ‘done for you’ PR service
Whether you’re new to PR or have tried it before but want a fresh approach, my ‘done for you’ service means I can design and deliver your PR for you, developing your PR strategy and delivering it on a monthly basis
Phase 1 – Two-hour PR Strategy Session and Deep Dive
All ‘done for you’ packages start with a strategy session to kick off our work together.
This can also act as a standalone session to review your existing PR session/brainstorm new ideas or a PR challenge you’re facing.
Two-hour PR strategy session with Caroline Joynson, where you will come away with a workable plan for your PR for the next six months.
Whether you’re new to PR or have tried it before, we’ll review your current position and where you want to get to, and how PR can help you to get there. We’ll start with your audiences and objectives, delve into the stories you have to tell, and match those stories to key media and influencers.
This will then be developed into a PR Plan for the next six months for you to keep, along with the recording of the session.
- Pre-questionnaire so we can spend the whole hour focused on the action steps you need to take to get noticed
- A 2-hour brainstorming and planning session with me focused on you and your business and how PR can help you get to gain visibility and credibility for the next six months.
The session will take place via Zoom videoconferencing and will be recorded so you can re-watch it whenever you like.
Suitable for you if:
- You’re an entrepreneur or business owner who wants a fresh pair of eyes on your PR activity to date and clear strategy to implement
- You’re new to PR and want to invest in expert support to get your PR off to a flying start
- You’re an SME without a marketing/PR person who needs expert advice
You want to brainstorm a specific area of PR or challenge with an expert
Phase 2 – Ongoing PR ‘Done For You’
This package includes issuing one press release or three feature pitches per month as well as identifying key speaking opportunities, podcasts and key blogs.
Following the PR Strategy Call and Deep Dive, we will agree one story per month to act as your PR lead. I will advise on the best way to get the story out there, either as a press release if you have news, or a feature pitch if there is a specific journalist you want to target with a more in-depth story.
I will write the press release or pitch, with a covering email and media backgrounder about you and your business. I will then issue the press release to up to 10 key media or up to three journalists in the case of a feature and follow-up with each one via email.
Time will also be allocated to a combination of researching and pitching you for key speaking opportunities, podcasts and key blogs.
This package also includes a one-hour Zoom call each month to agree the story angle and targets for the month ahead and to gather the necessary information for the media materials.
Suitable for you if:
- You’ve reached the point where you need to outsource your PR
- You’re turning over more than £100k a year
- You’re an SME without a marketing/PR person who needs expert advice and support
£997 per month